Concurrent Submission Policy:
Dual submission or concurrent submission to the ASSP 2020 conference and other conference or journal are not allowed. Previously published papers or papers currently under review for other conferences/journals should not be submitted and will not be considered.
Publication Ethics - Penalty against Plagiarism
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
All abstracts submitted to the conference will go through a peer-review process carried out by the conference Scientific Committee. The highest-scoring abstracts will be selected for short oral talks or for presentation in the poster sessions.
The conference Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject low quality submission, as well as those not pertinent to the themes of the conference.
Authors are invited to submit full-length paper (4 full pages at least, for presentation and publication) or abstract (200-300 words, for presentation only). All presenting authors (for oral or poster presentation) will be
notified via email.
You can download the Paper Formatting Template Here
To Submit via Online http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/assp2020
» Paper Submission /Abstract Submission due:
June 25, 2020
/ July 1, 2020
» Notification of Review Result:
July 10 , 2020 / July 15, 2020
» Camera-Ready/Registration Deadline:
July 15 , 2020 / July 20, 2020
» Conference Dates
Registration is required for all participants of ASSP 2020. Please register as per the following categories
Five pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only ONE Proceedings. The additional paper price is only applied for the registered author who is the first author in both papers.
Student rate is ONLY applicable for students who are FIRST authors and attached their student' ID card copy when register.
In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference most complete their registration individual One regular registration can cover a paper within
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
To Register as a Listener,
1. Please fill the information and complete the payment via Online Payment System
2. Please email Payment Order ID & Payment Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for the secretary‘s comfirmation.
3. Confirmed by the conference secretary, then listener registration succeeds. Please print and bring Order ID & Payment Email file when you arrive. If you need our help, please send your enquiry to email@example.com